Transportation Construction Engineering Services
Vogt Construction Engineering works with owners, consulting civil engineers responsible for design of airports and roadways, heavy civil contractors, and others to complete construction projects. In every project, Vogt CE aims to provide:
- Accuracy the first time.
- Alternate strategies that reduce cost and complication.
- A trustworthy relationship with the owner and all parties that leverages our reputation, industry contacts, and competency.
The following describes Vogt CE’s services and capabilities, but a brochure, proposal, or in-person meeting can be provided upon request.
Services & Capabilities
Click on the headings below to learn more.
Vogt CE is the liaison among entities and provides a balanced approach to the processes of construction, professional civil engineering, and the needs of the owner.
Vogt CE’s first-hand knowledge of the unique construction challenges means you get a unique insight during the preparation of design documents. The review of your plans, specifications, and contract documents will cost a little now and save you thousands later.
Quality management in the field doesn’t stop there. You will receive construction reports which include detailed information for testing. The knowledge gained though delivery and acceptance of each report provides peace of mind that the product received meets the tolerance limits for testing, and the test results will pass any audit.
Similarly, when you work with Vogt CE you receive Construction Management Plans (CMP) to guide the contractor and testing agencies during project execution. Vogt CE chairs pre-activity meetings prior to construction of specific construction elements. This forum provides guidance and transparency for all team members responsible for delivering quality products. The coordination before work begins, guidance and review during construction, and acceptance after gives the owner the assurance that the project meets the intent of the specification.
- The easily accessible management system (shared by all project team members) organizes, tracks, coordinates, guides, and ensures the intent of all project documents in relation to quality, cost and schedule are met.
- Documents required to maintain the flow of each construction project are managed by the construction engineer responsible for guiding the project to completion.
- Current, detailed, and complete information virtually.
- A sole location for all project information. Get a centralized data and communication repository complete with check in/check out features of documents for efficient collaboration.
- The virtual project site provides quick accessibility to information, provides current information, and speeds project closeout.
- Count on a –a virtual site that provides immediate retrieval of archived information after a project has been completed, which gives you the transparency you need during an audit.